Dysautonomia Sucks!!

Dysautonomia Sucks!!
This is a picture that I created just to show how I feel about my disease(s).

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Just alittle bit about me.....

I am a 19 year old fun loving girl. I have had alot of hard times in life but I have always learned from them. I have had many good times also. I graduated high school when I was 15 yrs old and started college whenever turned 16. I've got an amazing family and great friends. I am the middle child in our family and the only girl. I also have health problems. A few of my health problems are Dysautonomia, Riley Day Syndrome, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Tachycardia, Anxiety with severe panic attacks and within the last few weeks I've been diagnosed with a heart arythmia. Thats why I started this blog so that people can find out about my diseases but can also see that even though I have health problems and there are alot of things I cant do I am not that different from other people. I still try to live my life to the fullest and always try to be there for others no matter what. Well thats alittle about me for right now. More will be posted later. Going to bed. Have a busy doctor filled day tomorrow. Good night all.

2 comments:

  1. I came across your blog my change and was drawn in by your profile picture. You have a lot of diseases. =[ But despite all of that, you seem to be living life the best you can. You finished high school early, and you maintain good relationships with your friends and family. That's really something.

    Although I do not understand what it is like having all those diseases, I know what it is like to have one disease. I was born with asthma. It was quite a struggle for me growing up with it (although now, it is not as bad because I've been trying my best to keep my health up), so I can only imagine what it is like for you. But of course, always keep positive, and I wish you luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the sweet comment. I do try to live my life the best I can and be an example to others. I'm glad to hear that your health is better. I've only been sick for four and a half years now. Please keep in touch and send me an email from time to time. I'd love to know more about you. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete